Wednesday, August 20, 2008

East Coast Trip





For the last two weeks I've bee on the east coast visiting family and friends. On the first day of my trip I got to go to the
new Newseum which is the museum dedicated to journalism. It's an amazing building and one can spend hours just staring at the photos, mementos , and videos of anything journalism related. The most powerful section of the museum is perhaps the 9-11 display where a wall displays the hundred of front pages of Newspapers' coverage of the event. Very powerful!!, and in the foreground
is the radio tower atop one of the fallen towers. The picture above is a panoramic I shot with my Canon G9 from the terrace overlooking Pennsylvania Avenue. With the stitch program the camera came with it was super easy compiling five different shots to make this image.

No comments: